English Language Course (IELTS Training)
Course Duration Payment Options
06/ 09/ 12/ 18 Months Monthly / Quarterly / Full
IELTS Online Course
The best way to improve your understanding of the English language is to enrol in one of the Williams Global Learning, Bangalore courses. The IELTS online course is most suited to students who are able to hold a basic conversation in English.
Covering key areas of English grammar, the IELTS training is broken down into four domains of speaking, reading, writing and listening, and also touches upon spelling, grammar and punctuation.
This IELTS course also includes unlimited tutor support webinars to help develop your listening and speaking skills.
The interactive modules help you develop the core foundations to support you in your TEFL or IELTS examinations. Developed by experts in the English Language, the course’s pedagogical approach combines with audio clips help explain key fundamental concepts of the English language. Students also have access to online tutors and an online social forum, where they can interact with other students and practice their new English skills.
This online training is made up of 10 modules. Each module consists of 10 guided learning hours of material with an additional 5 hours’ worth of optional material comprised of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
- Home, family and daily life
- Develop vocabulary regarding home/family life
- Learn how to communicate about social trends
- Develop listening skills in the context of explanations and presentations
- Develop speaking/listening skills in the context of giving a talk
- Understand the structure of a text presenting advantages and disadvantages
- Politics and socio-cultural issues
- Develop vocabulary regarding politics and socio-cultural issues
- Learn how to find, access and understand news in newspapers and on the TV, radio and internet
- Work and professions
- Develop vocabulary regarding topics relevant to work and professional subjects
- Develop familiarity with communicating via email, leaving voicemails, and in formal and informal language
- Health and fitness
- Develop vocabulary relating to health and fitness
- Learn how to participate and follow the dialogue between multiple people
- Citizenship and politics
- Develop confidence with the ability to give views and opinions on local issues
- Develop vocabulary about citizenship and politics
- Crime and punishment
- Develop vocabulary regarding crime and punishment
- Learn to listen to and follow discussions
- The environment
- Develop vocabulary regarding the environment and environmental issues
- Develop letter and email reading and writing abilities
- Listen to conversations among retailers and customers relating to the purchase of technological goods for the home
- Listen to a conversation between teenagers about their social media habits
- Science and education
- Develop vocabulary relating to science and education
- Practice listening to and following a discussion
- The IELTS exam
- Helps prepare students for IELTS exam by explaining requirements
- Covers some examples of the kinds of questions that will come up in the IELTS exam
- Provides a list of helpful advice for the IELTS exam
Each of the first 9 modules will be made of a Listening and Speaking section and a Reading and Writing section and will help you to develop all aspects of your communications skills. The IELTS exam module will help provide some helpful tips and guidance for Students planning on attempting the IELTS exam.